How do I change the oil?
Before draining out the oil, we recommend to run a couple of cycles to warm up the oil. Then turn the power switch to the OFF position and unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Carefully remove the machine rear or side panel to accessthe drain and fill plug using the supplied 2.5mm hex wrench.
- Carefully remove the lower oil fill plug using the supplied 5mm hex wrench.
Caution: Have a catch basin/container/bag under the machine for the oil to drain into and dispose of used oil according to regulations.
- Replace the lower oil fill plug tightly.
- Carefully remove the upper oil fill plug using the 5mm hex wrench.
- Add non-detergent pump oil until it reaches the middle of the sight glass on the pump.
- Replace the upper oil fill plug tightly.
- Carefully reassemable the machine back or side cover using the 2.5mm hex wrench.
- Turn the power switch to the ON position and cycle the vacuum sealer a minimum of 3 times to circulate the new oil in the pump.
a. For the X and XP series machine, please calibrate the vacuum sealer before operating to ensure proper vacuum pressure levels (Please visit our Help Center at www.minipack.us for the proper calibration procedures for the X series
(3 digit LED screen) and XP series (blue LCD screen) machine. (Except MVS 20).
b. For XT and VacSmart series (touch screen) machine, no calibration is needed due to the TruVac sensor inside the machine.
→ What Oil Kit do I need for the vacuum sealer?
→ LED Display: How do I calibrate the vacuum sealer?
→ LCD Display: How do I calibrate the vacuum sealer?
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.