What location should the micro perforator be in?
Make sure the perforations are not inline with the sealing area because this will cause a broken seal
or it will be part of the waste.
Properly adjusted micro perforator kit
- both wheel rims (white plastic portion) almost
touch each other.
- neoprene wheel and needle wheel are spinning
together punching holes
NOTE: TOO TIGHT OF ADJUSTMENT CAN CAUSE TEARING OF THE FILM
- wrapping will be tight around package
Slightly misaligned micro perforator kit
- a slight gap between neoprene wheel
- holes are not punched or barely punched
- not enough holes can create balloon
effect during shrinking
- wrapping will be slightly loose and
Wrinkles may be present
Misaligned micro perforator kit
- no holes are punched
- both wheels may turn
- film will balloon since no air can escape and
wrapping will be loose and wrinkle will be
Micro perforator not in use
PLEASE USE A 3 MM ALLEN WRENCH TO MAKE ALL ADJUSTMENTS FOR THE MICRO PERFORATOR KIT
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.