How do I change the seal bar lid cushion?
- Adhesive remover
- Paper towel
- Cloth rag
Note* It is very important to thoroughly clean the surface before replacing the seal bar cushion. Oils accumulate preventing good adhesion to the lid.
- Remove the old adhesive using cloth rag and adhesive remover until the acrylic lid is clear.
- Wipe area with a paper towel and acetone. The acetone provides a clean dry surface for the adhesive to stick to.
New Seal Cushion Installation:
- Remove new cushion adhesive liner.
- Align the new cushion on the seal bar with the adhesive facing the lid. If a metal track is present on the lid, massage lid cushion into metal track.
- Turn on machine. A program number will appear next to a P in the display.
- Press the S button to show the vacuum percentage. Use arrows to set to 75%.
- Press the S button twice, until the 3rd LED light is on for the sealing variable.
- Using the arrows, set the sealing time to 2.0. Press S to save.
- Close the lid to start the vacuum cycle. At the end of the cycle, check for good adhesion.
- Firnly press down on the lid cushion by hand
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.