How do I view how many cycles the machine has done?
1. Lift the lid of the machine open, and power off the machine.
2. Hold down the S button, up arrow, and down arrow. Continue pressing them while powering back on the machine.
3. Release the buttons once a 3 digit number appears on the screen.
4. The number that appears represents the hundred thousands. (Example: If machine displays 123 it means 123,000)
5. Press the S key. The next number represents the hundreds. (Example: If display reads 456 it means 456)
6. Press the S key. This number represents, in hundred thousands, what number of cycles reached will cause machine to display a reminder alarm for OIL.
7. Press the S key. This number represents, in hundreds, what number of cycles reached will cause machine to display a reminder alarm for OIL.
Turning the machine off and back on after viewing these numbers will reset it back to program display, with a P and a number based on what program you are in.
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.