Orders may be placed by fax at: (714) 283-4268, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When ordering it is very important to include the following information:
- Item/ Part number
- Model description (if ordering equipment)
- Purchase order number -if applicable
- Price for the item(s) being ordered
- Shipping method
- Billing and Shipping address
- Contact information (name, phone number, and e-mail address)
- Special instructions or requests -if applicable
Providing our order processing department with the above information, will ensure accurate and prompt processing of your order.
When your order is received either by fax or email, you will receive a confirmation. This confirms we have received your order and will be processed. If you do not receive confirmation we urge you to call and confirm receipt of your order.
*See "Documents" tab on Help Center to locate the order form. It is listed under "Orders & Payment."
Most equipment orders ship within 1 to 2 days after receiving and confirming the order. If your expected ship date exceeds 48 hours we will notify you with the expected ship date.
We make every possible effort to maintain adequate stock and have updated stock information available for customers. We assume no responsibility for stock shortages or manufacturing delays. If an item is backordered, it will automatically ship out as soon as new inventory arrives. You will be notified if an item is backordered.
If the order is cancelled while waiting for stock to arrive, you must notify us immediately. Cancelled orders will not be billed, and there is no fee for cancelling an order. However, please note we cannot cancel an order once the order has shipped.
If a drop shipment is refused, a credit will be issued after the shipment has been received and evaluated by minipack america, inc. A 10% restocking fee will apply and the credit will not include any drop ship fees or shipping costs associated with the order.
All customers in California who are sales tax exempt must have a completed California Resale Certificate on file with Minipack America, Inc.
If a customer in California is not exempt, sales tax at the rate of 8.00% will be charged on all invoices.
If an out-of-state customer drop ships to their customer in the state of California, Minipack America, Inc. is responsible for collecting the sales tax to be remitted to The Board of Equalization. There are two options for this situation:
- The out -of- state customer can be charged the sales tax on their invoice at the rate of 8.00%, plus a 10% surcharge since Minipack America, Inc is not selling to the end user, or The out-of-state customer can provide Minipack America, Inc with a copy of the invoice to the end user showing the amount of sales tax charged at the rate of 8.00%. In this case the same amount will be charged to the out-of-state customer on their invoice.
- If the end user is sales tax exempt, they must provide a completed California Resale Certificate to Minipack America, Inc.